The Curse of Cortez, inspired by the world of Pirates, is a unique collector's item for any alchemist, wizard or witch.
This curse transforms into a skeleton at nightfall any man who has seized the pieces of the treasure.
It would come from Cortez's non-respect of a commitment to the Aztecs not to conquer any more lands.
Very important: Read the entire description carefully!!!
This vial is a creation made by hand in the Aravis workshop in France.
- The bottle is made of glass.
- Measures: height 20 cm / Width 6.5 cm, 200ml,
- At rest the liquid is brown.
- After shaking there are golden swirls "magic effect".
- A coin charm is attached to the front of the vial.
- Canvas is tied on the cap
- Black glue seals the cork
- These vials are used as decoration and cannot be drunk!
- Keep out of the reach of young children (parental supervision required).
- Do not leave near a source of heat or the sun so as not to alter the contents.
- Since the potions are handmade, they cannot all look perfectly alike (slightly different shade of the liquid compared to the photo)! But we do our best! Imperfection gives more authenticity to our potions and since none of them are alike, you have a unique creation!
The Curse of Cortez - Cortez's Curse - Pirate Decor Glass Bottle - Apothecary's Vial